Freelancer Sirius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FL like you've never seen before: Sirius!

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll: Do You Like The Site?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Viper
Admin
Admin
Shadow Viper

Poll: Do You Like The Site? Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Do You Like The Site?   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:32 am

Do you like my website?
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller
Defender
Defender
HunterKiller

PostSubject: Forum   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Forum looks really nice Shadow V. Good job on it. pirat

Last edited by HunterKiller on Sat May 09, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viper
Admin
Admin
Shadow Viper

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do You Like The Site?   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Thanks, the logo was supplied by Soupman off of FL Community.net. I am trying my best to make it better though.
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller
Defender
Defender
HunterKiller

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do You Like The Site?   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Looks good to me. It's Freelancer all the way. Smile pirat

Back to top Go down
Shadow Viper
Admin
Admin
Shadow Viper

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do You Like The Site?   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Yeah, at one time, I planned to make a Freelancer Sirius Server, but I can't because of my internet connection (dial-up Sad ).
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller
Defender
Defender
HunterKiller

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do You Like The Site?   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:00 pm

I just got mine online yesterday after 8 months of being down. It's still only in testing stage but not up atm.

My hardware is trying to give up on me and next month, I hoping to have all new stuff. Smile I run a server for 2 1/2 years 24/7/365 with 6gigs/cable service but, I moved and they don't provide that sevice where I live now. Am looking into a Domination Servers out of NY. Money is the key though, don't have it like I used to. Things are tuff right now, not only for me but for everyone.

Forums looks great though.

I'm using an older avatar of mine because of the Pirate story you have. I have a different Pirate av on StarPort too. I'm just a Pie-Rat, aarrrghhh!

Poll: Do You Like The Site? 13816-1

Back to top Go down
Shadow Viper
Admin
Admin
Shadow Viper

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do You Like The Site?   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Nice to hear, I am hoping that you will get your server back up. Does it have a mod?
Back to top Go down
HunterKiller
Defender
Defender
HunterKiller

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do You Like The Site?   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Not one of my own but I did run the Discovery mod since the 4.82 mod was out until the 4.84. Shut it down back in July of last year or sometime around then. Been almost 10 months now. Dang, how time goes by.

Going to be working on converting a mod or making one of my own this time around but, I will take my time with it and not rush things as I used to do.

By-the-way, the green was better.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viper
Admin
Admin
Shadow Viper

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do You Like The Site?   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Green template restored, I've never played on the Discovery mod before, but someone told me on Lancer's Reactor (the pirate story is posted there too) that it related to the Discovery. My brother and me tried to make a server and a mod, idk if we succeed though. I haven't talk to him since Cristmas Break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Do You Like The Site?   Poll: Do You Like The Site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: Do You Like The Site?
Page 1 of 1