Freelancer Sirius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FL like you've never seen before: Sirius!

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Universe of Wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Viper
Admin
Admin
Shadow Viper

Universe of Wars Empty
PostSubject: Universe of Wars   Universe of Wars Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Prologue:

General Jose Gurrieo walked down the metal bridge to the secret LSF base. Recently, Kusari and Bretonia has showed violentness to Liberty, and Rhineland worked to keep peace with Liberty, war was around the corner. Will Bretonia and Kusari work together to get rid of us? I thought. I entered through the metal door into the LSF meeting room. Admiral Tony Corleone was giving a speech, then he saw me.

"And welcome our most famous General, General Gurrieo," he said to the audience, obviously the audience wern't LSF employees. The crowd turned to see me, most of their faces were Rhineland, but I saw some Bretonian and Kusarian Pirate faces in there, since Liberty was neutral to forign pirate groups. I took my seat at the LSF Elite Table, waiting for the breifing to re-begin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viper
Admin
Admin
Shadow Viper

Universe of Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe of Wars   Universe of Wars Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Ch. 1

"OK here is the plan of attack, we believe that the Bretonia and the Kusari might team up, meaning that we will be halfed by Colony Means. Adding the enemies of them to our cause, you will help us. We will pay you to help us in the war, then we will secure a system for you, there is hundreds of systems still undiscovered, we will allow you to keep one," Corleone announced mainly to the pirates in the room. I listened, why Tony would want to recruit pirates onto our cause is unknown to me. But still, they have some good ships. Then a pirate stood up.

"Will Liberty stay out of our affairs in the future?"

"It depends if it involves Liberty, if it doesn't, then we will leave you alone," Tony replied peacefully. The man sat down, "Any more questions?" No one raised their hands or stood up. "OK, you are dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viper
Admin
Admin
Shadow Viper

Universe of Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe of Wars   Universe of Wars Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Ch. 2

I ran toward the hanger on Planet Manhatton, then, a glint of metal caught my eye, a man in Bretonian Military clothes ran toward me, with a laser rifle, loaded by the look of the shaft. The man was in front of me, with the rifle aimed at my head.

"Don't move," the man said coldly. I stood there, staring at the man, slowly moving my hand toward my gun. I had my hand on my pocket, yet the man didn't notice, he must be new to this, I thought. I then pulled out my pistol and aimed it at his groin,

"You don't want to do that," I said back. His face showed fear, but then turned into a smirk. I then felt and saw a bag go over my head, then my hands and feet were tied together.

"Your not going anywhere, General Gurrieo," the man with the bag said. I struggled, but I couldn't squeeze myself from the rope around my torso. I should've known this would happen I thought. They threw me into the cargo hold of a freighter and began to take off. What the hell, where are they taking me? Then one of the men came into the back. He ripped the bag off my head, I scanned the room, it was the cargo hold.

"What the hell you want?" I asked him.

"We want you, Gurrieo," he answered. I tilted my head.

"You want me?" I asked, obviously confused.

"The Queen herself told us to kidnap you and take you to her, we are a elite force called Bretonian Spy Force or BSF. The Queen said that you would be a hazard to Bretonia if you were on Liberty's side, so we have to kidnap you," the man explained. Man this guy is an idiot, maybe because he is new to this BSF.

"So where you taking me?" I asked then.

"Leeds," the man said. Leeds, I thought; Why the hell we going there?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Viper
Admin
Admin
Shadow Viper

Universe of Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe of Wars   Universe of Wars Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:20 am

Ch. 3

I awoke, still inside the freighter. I thought. I picked myself up, then fell down. What the? Then I stared at my back, I was still handcuffed. I realized the kidnappers don't trust me. I used me feet to slowly stand myself up. I walked out of the cargo hold and into the cocpit. The men turned and stared at me.

"I see your up," the older man said calmly. I nodded casually. Then took a seat behind them.

"We in Leeds yet?" I asked the duo.

"We have just entered Bretonian Space. We have a few hours before we reach the Leeds Jump Gate," the younger man said. He turned around and started to pilot the freighter again. I looked out of the view screen, we were in the Manchester System by the look of the nebula around us.

"Can you take these cuffs off? There starting to cut off my blood circulation," I commented. The older man turned and unlocked the cuffs, and they fell to the floor with a clunk. I then began to relax in the seat. I realized that they did trust me.

"We're sorry we had to take you this way, we aren't used to kidnapping people. We are simple police, Bretonian Federal Police aren't used to it, it isn't in our training," the younger man said as he flew into a Trade Lane. I then fell asleep, the sound of the Trade Lane, ringing in my ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Universe of Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe of Wars   Universe of Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universe of Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freelancer Sirius :: Freeport 7 :: Freelancer Fan-Fiction-
Jump to: